Saturday, June 18, 2011

No Fanfare is Necessary (Although It’s Certainly Deserved)


This is not part of the actual blog but rather an introduction to it. For you see, this blog is something special, something unique…some would say a thing of genius. Eloquent in its simplicity yet almost superfluous in its brevity. Powerful in its delivery but soft in its follow through. This blog is going to be unlike anything you’ve probably ever read in the past. I’ve sent this out to a few people of note and here’s what they had to say about it:
“Times are changing so fast that it’s good to see that at least one person can keep up” – Dale Earnhardt Jr.
“If Leno had this kind of material I would have insisted he walk all over me and my career” – Conan O’Brien
“I give it 2 thumbs up” – Gene Siskel (posthumously)
You see folks, this is really no mere blog but rather an impartation of my soul…my very being is in this. Have some tissues handy and be prepared to laugh and swear and perhaps even become a bit morose. I don’t want to build this up too much but legend has it that this blog may even have the power to summon flocks of geese upon being read…so don’t say you haven’t been warned if you find yourself suddenly barricaded in your house with a loaf of bread in one hand and a shotgun in the other. So, without further ado, please sit back and prepare to read something that will soon be listed along side master works like War and Peace, Crime and Punishment, Tom Sawyer, Mad Magazine, etc. I give you the blog:






Hi.

1 comment: